The Asus Q504UA-BI5T26 is a well powered 15.6 inch model for the at home user, business user or student. It has some features that are great and others that are a little disappointing but at first glance seems to be a well rounded machine. Below we are going to go into more detail on some of these benefits and downsides and hopefully help you decide if it is the right choice for your next laptop purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 12 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The Intel Core i5 is one of the higher end processors that Intel produces and is capable of handling the workload of all but the most demanding of users
– Many mid range laptops are shipping with 8 GB of memory but instead Asus has put 12 in this one giving you a bit better performance especially when multi tasking
– Storage space is not a concern on this model with a large 1 TB SATA drive included that will probably be more than the average user would ever use
– It includes the latest must have feature which is a 360 degree hinge design so you can easily switch to different modes depending on the task you are trying to compelte
– Some laptops are including just a single USB 3.0 port just so they can say they atleast have this technology but Asus has put 3 USB 3.0 ports on this model
– A faster SSD drive would have been a big improvement on this model, not only would it have made boot times quicker but would have increased overall performance
– It has a large 15.6 inch display so trying to use it like a tablet can be a bit awkward for those who are used to using an actual tablet which is much more compact and lighter
– Battery life is a little disappointing with only 6 hours possible on a single charge
The performance and usability of the Asus Q504UA-BI5T26 is quite impressive, while it does have its downsides that are quite minimal and easy to overlook for most consumers.