The name ASUS originates from a rather fantastic entity, a winged horse in Greek mythology, “Pegasus”. Pegasus symbolizes wisdom and knowledge. Taking inspiration from just that, ASUS embodies the purity, strength and adventurous spirit of the wonderful creature that is Pegasus. This touchscreen convertible Chromebook is just one of the many wonders that have come from ASUS.
Processor: Intel Core m5 processor
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB Flash Storage
Screen: 12.5 inches
– Flexibility – Aside from being strong and sturdy, the ASUS Chromebook’s body is also extremely flexible. Meaning, it can be twisted and turned to fit your needs. Whether you want it to be a laptop, or a tablet – ASUS Chromebook will definitely take care of your needs, thanks to its 360 degree hinge that allows it to sit whatever way you want!
– Lightweight – Weighing just a mere 2.65 pounds, ASUS Chromebook’s sleek aluminium body not only looks great, but also works like a charm. Being as lightweight as it is, ASUS Chromebook is extremely handy and easy to carry around.
– Chrome Compatible – The compatibility of Chromebooks absolutely cannot be challenged when it comes to Google docs, Google play store/Android app etc. Life made easy indeed.
– Touchpad imprecision – The jerky and imprecise touchpad makes it hard to navigate around the screen and perform tasks. This speaks for the quality of hardware in this ASUS Chromebook.
– Is there such a thing is a too “touchy” touchscreen? – ASUS Chromebook’s touchscreen has been criticized for being too sensitive…and too insensitive as well; this can definitely hinder functionality and usage to a great deal.
Even though ASUS Chromebook gets full points for aesthetics, the battery life, hardware quality etc. have been seen to decline with time.