The Acer Chromebook CB5-132T-C9KK has quickly become a very popular option for consumers, what do people love about it? It is affordable, lightweight and the Chrome OS is very easy to use. Those 3 things usually add up to something that people love and below we are going to go over these as well as some of the other benefits and downsides should you decide to make this your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
– This model is very budget friendly and a fraction of the price that you will have to pay for some of the other laptop models available
– At just 2.8 pounds and 0.8 inches thick it is very lightweight and easy to take with you on the go
– The 11.6 inch display is multi touch so using a keyboard and mouse is not your only option to work with this laptop
– A USB 3.0 port is available to connect external devices and get blazing fast speeds
– Battery life is excellent with up to 10 hours possible on a single charge
– A lack of storage may be a concern for some. It only has a small 32 GB drive so you will have to use online storage or external drives if you plan on saving any amount of data
– No optical drive is included
– Is not compatible with the full Google play store and instead has a scaled back version for Chrome OS only
For those who are looking for a basic everyday computer that can easily be taken on the go the Acer Chromebook CB5-132T-C9KK seems like a great option. It probably won’t replace your higher end Windows or Apple laptop for more complex tasks but can cover the basics very well.