14 inch laptop models are a great way to stay a little bit more mobile with your laptop device while still having plenty of viewing area for watching videos or working on important tasks. Today we are going to be looking at the all new HP Pavilion x360 14M-BA013DX which features a 14 inch display HD screen. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this new HP model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 6 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Compared to a full sized laptop you can really notice the difference in weight when picking up this device as it only weighs 3.79 pounds compared to many 15.6 inch models that way up to 5 full pounds
– Not one but two SuperSpeed USB 3.1 ports are included on this model
– It may not seem like a big difference but the fact they have included 6 GB of memory compared to 4 which you see on many other budget models does make a noticeable difference in the performance of the laptop
– Probably the most interesting feature for many consumers is going to be the 360 degree hinge design that allows you to use the laptop in four different modes which all have their own unique advantages depending on what task you are wanting to accomplish
– Many convertible models come out with SSD drives instead of SATA but that isn’t the case here. SSD drives offer superior performance and are better suited to on the go use where bumps and drops are expected due to their lack of moving parts
– The Intel Core i3 is a capable processor but it isn’t going to provide high end performance like some of the higher end processors available
The HP Pavilion x360 14M-BA013DX is an affordable option that has plenty of nice features like the 360 degree hinge. It may not be the highest end option available but does provide some really good value for the money.