Ready to trade in your old traditional laptop for something a little bit more flexible and better suited to an on the go lifestyle? If that sounds like you than one of the many 2-in-1 convertible models available might be a good choice and today we are looking at one of the latest which is the Dell Inspiron I7378-3000SLV-PUS. This is a 13.3 inch design that falls in the low mid-range price. Below we are going to look over some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– When it comes to being on the go you want something that isn’t going to break your back when carrying around for extended periods of time and at just 3.5 pounds this laptop covers that criteria quite well
– The 360 degree hinge design gives you great flexibility in how you use your laptop with four modes available which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand
– USB 3.0 port is available so you can take advantage of the speed increase on USB 3.0 enabled devices
– 8 GB of memory has been included which is pretty average for a laptop in this price range
– SSD drives are obviously the way to go in a device like this but Dell has decided to go with a small sized SSD drive. You will only have 128 GB of storage available which might not be enough for some users and will require them to look at online storage options or external drives to store all their critical files
– The Intel i3 processor isn’t bad but isn’t a powerful option either. Average users will find it capable of handling what they run but higher end users may find it isn’t quite powerful enough
The Dell Inspiron I7378-3000SLV-PUS is a great entry level 2-in-1 laptop that may not have high end performance or all the latest and greatest features but for the price gives you really good value.