They call it the Asus VivoBook Max but don’t get fooled into thinking this is a high end version of the popular laptop brand, instead it is actually a very budget friendly model that has some scaled back specifications but a price that will attract plenty of attention. Today we are specifically looking at the Asus VivoBook Max X541SA-PD0703X model and below we will go over some of the benefits and downsides to see if it is a worthy option for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Pentium N3710
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– For a full sized laptop this model is decently light at just 4.4 pounds making it an OK option for those who are on the go often and needing a full sized display
– Very budget friendly and affordable making it a good option for those looking to save some money
– Even though it is budget friendly they have made sure to include new technology such as USB 3.0
– With many new laptops going the direction of removing the optical drive they have instead kept it included on this model which is a big benefit to those that still use this technology
– Has limited performance due to the low end processor and small amount of memory at just 4 GB. It will be able to handle basic tasks but might struggle with more demanding activitites
– Battery life is poor at just up to 4 hours on a single charge
– No touchscreen technology is included
– Slightly smaller SATA drive than other models at only 500 GB
The Asus VivoBook Max X541SA-PD0703X is pretty basic and lacks any serious hardware that will wow consumers but at the same time has enough performance and features to keep the average user happy and with a price tag that is very affordable.