With a sandblasted aluminum silver design the all new Asus Q304UA-BI5T24 looks great but as most consumers should know, looks are not everything when it comes to picking out a new laptop. This model comes with a 13.3 inch display making it quite portable friendly and a good choice for users who find themselves on the go often and needing to take their technology with them. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides of this new Asus model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Asus has done a great job of making this laptop very light and easy to carry around with a weight of just 3.31 pounds
– Battery life is excellent with it being capable of giving you 10 hours on a single charge
– The 360 degree hinge design is a perfect way to always have the perfect viewing angle and work setup for whatever task you are trying to accomplish
– Includes touchscreen technology giving you a nice alternative to the standard mouse and keyboard input options
– If the existing memory that is included isn’t enough for you the system supports up to 12 GB and can be easily expanded
– The large and spacious 1 TB SATA drive is nice but a faster performing SSD would have really benefited this laptop
– You will only find a basic integrated graphics card in this model meaning hardcore gamers might be disappointed with the performance it provides when trying to play modern games
The 360 degree hinge design along with enough performance to cover the needs of most consumers makes the Asus Q304UA-BI5T24 a very interesting option. While it has its downsides just like any other model available they are quite minor and not a big issue for most potential buyers.