Routine computing just got a lot easier with the HP notebook. Experience reliability at home or on the road with this powerful notebook that makes getting any job done a breeze. The notebook is fairly affordable and it comes with a 1 TB hard drive for all your files, a sharp 1080p display for enjoying movies and photos and an attractive chassis that will look good on your desk.
Processor: Intel 7th Generation Core i7
Memory: 12 GB
Storage: 1 Terabyte SATA drive
Screen size: 15.6 inch
Operating System: Windows 10
- The 15.6 inch touch screen provides hands-on control with 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Make the most of Windows 10 with natural finger touch navigation.
- The ultra-low-voltage platform sports a 7th Gen Intel dual-core i7-7500U mobile processor to provide four-way processing performance. Add to that the Intel Turbo Boost Technology and you have dynamic extra power at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- 12GB of high-bandwidth system memory enables full-power multitasking to run your games and photo- and video editing applications smoothly.
- The Intel HD Graphics 620 on-processor graphics provides excellent image quality for basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- Weighing 4.52 lbs. and measuring 0.9″ thin, the HP notebook balances portability and screen size to give you get a decent amount of viewing space without becoming too unwieldly for practical portability.
- The HDMI output expands your viewing options by enabling connecting to a HDTV or high definition monitor.
- The high speed wireless LAN is built into the laptop in such a way that it allows you to connect to Wi-Fi in both tablet and laptop modes.
- Shallow keyboard
- Lots of bloatware loaded
The HP 15-BS038DX combines a handsome design with a full-HD display and better than average battery life, thereby delivering fairly good value. Although this notebook isn’t the fastest in its class, it does provide commendable multitasking performance for the price. We do however wish that the keyboard offered more travel and that HP would stop loading so much bloatware.