This 15.6 inch everyday laptop is designed for the average user no matter if their main activity is relaxing and watching videos or working to complete their latest assignment and on top of all this it also features touchscreen technology so you have multiple ways to navigate around the Windows 10 operating system. The model is the all new HP 15-BS015DX and it has a price tag that is well in reach for even those on a budget. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inch Touchscreen
OS: Windows 10
- Decently powered so it can handle multi-tasking and power user type use easily due to the Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory
- For those that like to save a lot the large 1 TB SATA drive is capable of handling it all and most likely with room left over
- Touchscreen gives you an extra feature that can be very useful when navigating around Windows 10
- Weighs just 4.5 pounds which is quite good for a full sized laptop model
- Not one but two USB 3.1 ports are available with ultra fast speeds along with an older USB 2.0 port
- The HDMI port allows you to easily project your display out to a larger viewing area such as an HDTV
- Would have really benefited from a faster performing SSD drive instead of the older slower SATA
- Unlike many new laptops the optical drive has been left intact which adds extra bulk and thickness to the design
One of the ways that the HP 15-BS015DX has quickly become so popular is the fact it has a very small amount of downsides and instead of focusing on one or two areas to really outperform the competition it has instead tried to be average or above average at everything. It seems like it has really succeeded in this goal and the result is a very well rounded laptop that will work for all types of users.