There is a reason that HP has been the clear favourite in North America for many years and that is because they consistently produce high quality devices that stand the test of time and their latest addition to that lineup is the HP 15-AY173DX. This is a 15.6 inch model which for many is the perfect screen size that gives them a combination of great display while still be mobile enough to take on the go. Below we are going to check out some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 2 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Extremely large storage space with the 2 TB SATA drive which gives users twice the space you will find in similar models
– Well powered due to the Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory
– For those that still use physical media on a regular basis the fact that the optical drive is included will be a bonus
– Includes both USB 3.1 and additional USB 2.0 ports so that all your external device needs are easily covered
– HDMI allows you to quickly connect a large display when needed
– With 7 hours of battery life staying on the go for longer is very easy
– Unlike some other models within this price range it does not include Touchscreen technology
– On the heavy side for a 15.6 inch laptop with a total weight of 4.7 pounds
– Only one USB 3.1 port unlike others that offer two
The huge amount of storage on the HP 15-AY173DX is going to be a big plus for those who have high demands when it comes to file saving and when you combine this with above average performance this well priced 15.6 inch model will be a great fit for most everyday laptop users.